So first of all, thank you Bella Bee for nominating me for this award – to say I was surprised was an understatement! If you’re not familiar with it then here are the rules:
Part 1: Questions from Bella Bee
1. What are the top five things you use every day in your makeup bag?
Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Fair/Neutral
Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair Sand
Stila Convertible Blush in Peony
L’Oréal False Lash Extensions Telescopic Mascara
L’Oréal Colour Riche Exclusive Reds Collection Lipstick in Blake
2. What is your favorite quote?
Don’t change yourself just to make someone love you, be yourself and let the right one fall for you.
3. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pinafore, long sleeved striped tee & leggings (basically me everyday).
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
Really want to go to Iceland and see the Northern Lights in real life!
5. Where would you like to be in five years?
As long as I’m happy, that’s all that matters!
6. What do you like to do to unwind?
Read blogs, write blogs, watch makeup tutorials on YT, watch TV series back to back and/or films.
7. If you could be any animal what would you be?
Probably an elephant. They’re such amazing, intelligent animals and really do care for each other. Oh, and I’d like to see what it was like to have a trunk. Obviously.
8. If you had to eat the same thing for dinner every night what would you eat?
Bobotie without a doubt! It’s a well-known South African dish consisting of spiced minced meat baked with an egg-based topping. My uncle brought the recipe back from South Africa after he traveled the world and I would eat it for breakfast, lunch & tea if I could. Okay, now I’m hungry.
9. What is your favorite makeup brand (or fashion, if you’re not into makeup) and why?
I’d probably have to say Stila. I’m using quite a lot of their products at the moment and am extremely impressed with every single one!
10. If you could switch places with someone for a day who would you choose and why?
So many people, so little time! Probably a musician(s) that I really respect & admire like James Bay, PTX, Tori Kelly or Beyonce – and to see what it would be like to be singing your heart out on a stage in front of thousands of people and your own words being sung back to you.
11. Why did you start blogging?
Because I’ve always loved writing and makeup so what better way than to combine the two!
Part Two: Eleven Random Facts About Myself
1. I’m 5ft 10. Yes, really.
2. I’m obsessed with anything with a check, tartan or dogtooth/houndstooth pattern. And I mean anything.
3. I’d happily give up savoury and eat sweet for the rest of my life. #cakeforthewin
4. I love watching films.
5. Home is my favourite place to be.
6. Although I come across quite an outgoing kind of person, I’m actually quite shy and find it hard to start conversations with new people.
7. I used to do archery a few years ago so give me a bow and arrow and I’ll go all Katniss Everdeen on you.
8. I can count on one hand how many people have ever got my name right first time when meeting me. Hence why I go by Rosie a lot of the time.
9. I have to trim my brows quite regularly otherwise you wouldn’t know where my fringe ended and my eyebrows started.
10. I play guitar, piano & a smidge of ukulele.
11. We visited the Isle of Skye a few years ago and I would happily pack up and move there within a blink of an eye.
Part Three: Questions for My Nominees
1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
2. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
3. What are three makeup items you could not live without?
4. Describe yourself in three words.
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?
7. What’s your favourite makeup brand?
8. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What’s your signature dish? (Even if it is just beans on toast).
10. What’s your favourite quote?
11. Your biggest pet peeve?
Part Four: The Nominees
And the nominees are:
Thanks again Bella Bee & I look forward to reading your responses!
Ciao for now,